Facebook polls are one of the most interesting features introduced, fairly because it engages users and enhances the interaction between users. Facebook Poll is a feature that allows one user to ask a question provided with two alternatives to choose from, and the other users choose one out of the two options that they personally prefer. It is no doubt that polls are quite amusing and productive, especially if you are a business owner, as it can help you identify and know more about your audience in question. On the contrary, if you use Facebook personally, it can be a fun way to indulge in conversation and know more about your friends’ opinions and preferences. In short, you will get to relish this feature the most. Making a Facebook poll is as easy as taking the poll and it can be done using your desktop or Smartphone. You will learn how to do a poll on Facebook through your desktop and Smartphone in this blog.
HOW TO CREATE A POLL USING DESKTOP
You must know that there are three different ways to post a poll using a desktop, namely, Facebook group, Facebook events, and Facebook messenger. Each of which will be discussed in this blog.
DESKTOP: FACEBOOK POLL ON GROUP
To learn how to make a poll on Facebook groups using your desktop, follow the subsequent instructions.
· Open the Facebook webpage and sign in using your correct credentials to open the News Feed
· Locate Groups in the left panel and click on it to open a list of all groups; select a group you wish to share the poll with
· You will see a text box – click on it and select Poll from the options below it; go back to the textbox and type your question and two alternatives
· Once you are satisfied, click on Post to publish
DESKTOP: FACEBOOK MESSENGER
To learn how to create a poll on Facebook, you must allude to the instructions below.
· Open the Facebook webpage and log in to your account to select a group chat from the Facebook messenger on your right
· Locate a plus (+) symbol at the bottom-left corner of the group chat window and select the Poll option when it opens
· Proceed by typing in your question and two options to choose from and click on Create Poll to share it on the group
DESKTOP: FACEBOOK EVENTS
To learn how to create a Facebook poll on Facebook events, you must proceed with the instructions below.
· Open Facebook on your desktop browser and log in using the correct credentials
· Locate Events in the left column on your Facebook page and click on it to open the list of all events
· Click on your desired event to open that particular event’s page on your browser; when it opens, click on the textbox at the top of the page
· Select Create Poll from the options and insert your question as well as two options to choose from; once you are done, click on Post to publish the poll on the event page
HOW TO CREATE A POLL ON FACEBOOK USING SMARTPHONE
There are four ways to create a Facebook poll using your Smartphone. Each is simple and allows the same benefits, and each method is discussed below.
SMARTPHONE: FACEBOOK STORY
To learn how to start a poll on Facebook story, please implement the following steps on your Facebook profile.
· Open the Facebook mobile application on your Smartphone and login if not already logged
· Click on the blue circle with the plus sign around your profile picture and select Create a Story; swipe left until the Poll Card appears
· Type your question and your two alternatives; you can add a photo or a video as the poll’s background or keep a gradient as the same
· When you are done typing in the question and the alternatives, click on Share now.
SMARTPHONE: FACEBOOK GROUP
To create a poll on Facebook, follow the steps mentioned below.
· Open the Facebook mobile application on your Smartphone and click on the three parallel lines at the top-right corner of your screen
· Select Groups from the options appearing on your screen; select one particular group from all the other groups that you wish to share the poll with
· Click on the textbox appearing at the top of the page and swipe up to reveal all the options below the textbook – select Poll from the options
· Type in your question and two options to choose from and tap Post to publish the post
To learn how to create a poll in Facebook messenger, implement the instructions given below.
· Open the Facebook messenger application on your Smartphone and select a group chat to share the poll with; in case you don’t have one, create a new one
· Tap in the four adjacent dots in the bottom-left and select Polls
· Please type your question and options in their designated columns, and tap Create Poll to post the Facebook poll on your said group
SMARTPHONE: FACEBOOK EVENTS
Lastly, to learn how to do a poll on Facebook events using your Smartphone, you must refer to the instructions mentioned below.
· Open the Facebook mobile application on your Smartphone and tap on the three horizontal parallel lines at the top-right corner of your screen
· Tap on Events from the options and select Hosting (sub-heading under Events); this will display all events you are hosting
· Select and open the event from the list and tap on the textbox on that page, swipe up to reveal all options under the textbox – select Poll from those options
· Please type your question and your options in their respective fields and tap on Post to publish the poll on your Facebook.
All aforementioned instructions must teach you how to post a poll on Facebook in seven different ways. Now that you are aware of the how-Tos, it’s time you go and explore all these options and fully relish them. You must follow all the instructions carefully so you can execute this task at hand with complete ease. If you wish to know more about Facebook or its features, please visit our other blogs to attain more information.